Friday, the largest cyber-attack in history hit 150 different countries. The ransomware, known as WannaCry, infects via a link in a malicious email, encrypts the local files, and spreads to other computers. It then demands a ransom of $300 in bitcoin for the unlock key.
- Lessons from a ransomware attack
- 10 key elements of any data security policy to safeguard your company
- If you think your small business isn’t at risk for cybercrime, think again
- The 10 essential cybersecurity training issues for your employees
- A not-so-subtle reminder about the need for cybersecurity training
- Why aren’t you training your employees on cybersecurity?