The Certificate in Employee Relations Law Seminar provides the most comprehensive, practical, up-to-date employment law training available. This is a 4½ day seminar is geared to the real-world needs of human resource professionals, attorneys, and managers. The seminar provides “best practices” insights and information on the full a wide range of employee relations and labor law issues.
- Scottsdale, Arizona March 29 - April 2, 2021
- Atlanta, Georgia April 26 - April 30, 2021
- Austin, Texas June 21 - June 25, 2021
- Orlando, Florida July 12 - July 16, 2021
- Newport Beach, California August 16 - August 20, 2021
- Las Vegas, Nevada October 4 - October 8, 2021
- Chicago, Illinois October 25 - October 29, 2021
- Washington, D.C. November 15 - November 19, 2021
Two days of hard-hitting, up-to-the-minute information on all significant employment law developments. Designed for experienced HR professionals and attorneys. Features superb faculty, important topics, and great networking opportunities. A not-to-be-missed conference! Participant favorite for decades!
The Certificate in Essentials of Human Resource Management Seminar provides comprehensive and practical coverage of many important aspects of human resource work. The objective of the program is to help participants who are new to the human resources field immediately become more effective on the job, while helping them prepare for greater responsibilities.
Do you know how to conduct a lawful workplace investigation? In addition to saving potentially millions of dollars in litigation costs and lost productivity, a lawfully conducted investigation can nip workplace problems in the bud; keeping businesses operating smoothly—and out of the courtroom.