IAML provides the most comprehensive, practical, up-to-date employment law, benefits law and human resource management training available. All of our programs are geared toward real-world workplace needs.
Whatever your interests (employment/labor law; benefits and compensation law; human resource management) and experience level, IAML has programs to help you function at your best.
Tens of thousands of past participants have said that participating in IAML seminars:
- Enabled them to take concrete and specific actions to substantially reduce their organization’s downside risk to expensive, time-consuming and risky litigation.
- Improved their on-the-job performance and skills immediately.
- Provided virtually all the information needed to do their jobs more effectively.
- Built confidence in dealing with complex employee issues.
- Increased their value to their employers.
- Provided them with an excellent environment to meet colleagues, network and share ideas.
Each participant receives:
- Extensive Materials – Reference materials are specially prepared for each seminar and will serve as a valuable desk-top reference.
- Valuable IAML Certificate – An IAML Certificate is awarded when a participant attends an entire program. There is no homework and no examinations are given. Certificates are mailed two to four weeks after the end of each program. NOTE: For those interested in the 4½-day seminars, if you complete only one or two blocks you can still earn a Certificate by completing the remaining block(s) within a two year period. All blocks need not be completed at the same location.
- Access to Renowned Instructors – All of IAML’s instructors are nationally-recognized labor/employment law and employee benefits law attorneys; and human resources consultants who have extraordinary backgrounds, extensive practical experience and a demonstrated ability to teach the material in an engaging manner.
- Dedicated Time for Personal Interaction – Faculty members encourage questions from participants. All your questions will be answered during the ample time provided during sessions, at breaks, and after the sessions. The collegial atmosphere fosters the sharing of ideas and experiences among participants.
- Enhanced Career Performance – Participants tell us that these programs improve their on-the-job effectiveness and increases their capacity for career growth.
Who should attend IAML programs?
If you work in:
- Employment Law
- Total Rewards
- Employee Relations
- Employee Benefits
- Human Resources
- Retirement Plans
- In-House Counsel
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Plan Trustees
- Health & Safety
- Labor Relations
- C-Suite Management