IAML's in-house training programs are carefully planned, practically oriented, interesting and taught by phenomenal instructors. Our goal is to deliver impactful and measurable “best practices” training. When you schedule an in-house training program, you can be assured that we are committed to producing the most beneficial and worthwhile training experience possible while meeting your specific requirements.
Forward thinking organizations recognize the incredibly attractive economics of effective training, especially when it comes to the potentially dangerous field of workplace compliance. Never has the old adage, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure been more dramatically demonstrated. IAML's customized in-house training programs help to reduce this risk-laden employment environment. Each of our in-house programs has a central theme… "provide the best in 'best practices' training and help to create a positive workplace."
Whether you are training 15 or 2,000 employees; all, or portions, of our public seminars are available for delivery on an in-house basis, or we can help you create a custom program that fits your specific needs. Customizable programs include:
- Benefits 101
- Classifying Independent Contractors
- Conducting Workplace Investigations
- Conducting Mediations and Arbitrations
- Conflict Resolution
- Creating a Respectful Workplace (Diversity/Inclusion)
- Customer Service Excellence
- Employee Benefits/Employment Law for Government or Non-Profit Organizations
- Employment Discrimination Law
- Employment Law for non-HR Supervisors and Managers
- Environmental, Health & Safety Law 101
- ERISA Compliance
- Ethics and Compliance Goals in the Employment Context
- Gender Issues
- Hiring Practices to Foster Diversity
- HR Strategic Management and Planning
- Immigration Law (Visas, I-9 and eVerify)
- Labor Relations 101
- Management and Leadership Skills
- Multi-Cultural Communication Techniques
- One-on-One Mentoring
- Overview of OSHA Laws and Regulations
- Positive Employee Relations (with optional proficiency testing)
- Positive Employee Relations for Executives and Corporate Officers
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Risk Assessment
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Sexual Harassment Training (federal or state-specific)
- Understanding Canadian Employment Law
We realize that bringing in an outside organization such as IAML is a major decision. After all, there are risks - the quality of the training might be disappointing; the instructor won't be effective; participants will be unhappy with the experience; or the person responsible for bringing in the outside organization risks organizational criticism. IAML understands these issues. We know we can take all the risk out of in-house training for your organization. Here's how and why:
- We've "been there...done that." We have 37+ years of unparalleled experience training tens of thousand of people in organizations similar to your own.
- We use only the finest attorneys and practitioners in the country who have extensive experience in their profession... in the trenches... and the proven ability to teach... to customize and present material that stimulates, motivates and educates.
- Every IAML in-house program is backed by our pledge – we will do the work to produce a terrific training experience, and you get the glory… we guarantee it!
Contact us today to learn how our expert staff can help you save time and money while training your team in the comfort of your own facility.
Recent clients for In-House Training include:
- AmSurg Corporation
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Center City District (Pennsylvania)
- Charter Communications Inc.
- Chickasaw Nation
- Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
- City of Ontario (California)
- City of Overland Park (Kansas)
- Claremont University Consortium
- Copper River Native Association
- Fairbanks Native Association
"Thank you for the great training experience. Our HR team found the training to be educational and fun! I believe the team came away with much more knowledge and feel better equipped to deal with employment issues. We especially liked Gavin's [Appleby] suggestion on how to better manage intermittent FMLA. We are looking into additional training from IAML."
Lisbeth Gehrke, PHR
Sr. Director, Employee Relations
- Harcros Chemical
- Int'l Public Management Assoc. for HR
- NBTY, Inc.
- Nestle Purina Petcare
- Nihon Kohden America, Inc.
- Pearson Higher Education Services
- Powell Industries
- Safelite Group
- Shaw Industries
- Skechers U.S.A. Inc.
"George [Cicotte] did a great job with this in-house training for benefit professionals of different levels. The supporting documents were very specific and can be used as reference material."
Executive Director, Benefits
Baylor College of Medicine
- Southeast Alaska Regional Health
- Southern California Edison
- Starz Entertainment
- STP Nuclear Operating
- Sun Communities, Inc.
- UBS Investment Bank
- Varian Medical Systems
- Wal-Mart Stores
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership
"Great instructor - he really kept our group engaged throughout the Conducting Workplace Investigations course!"
Director, Organizational Planning & Support